Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 6 August 2016

Pebeo on a tin




This was a little freebie tin that came with some cigarettes that was in my stash  - I have alrtered a few of these over the years and they hold pins, needles and miscellaneous items.

I applied some modelling paste over the lit with a palette knife that had grooves in it.  I then painted the whole thing with Pebeo Black gesso, and then Pebeo DYNA Blue Black - love that colour.

I couldn't quite decide where to go with it next - but ended up tryig out my new Pebeo 4 Artist Marker in silver over the raised bits.  (The markers are fabulous - oil based and really shiny and come in a number of sizes and colours).

I then used Pebeo Mixtion relief and drew free-hand leaves and when dry foiled them with the blue metallic foiling sheets, and created a flower with some flat backed pearls from my jewellery stash.

The result was quite random, and it does look more effective in real life as you can see the different dimensions.






No comments: