Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 31 December 2017

Flower Power Birthday Card


 I have lots of stencils in my stash, and thought it about time I used some of them.   This card is for an old college pal.  The photo isn't great, so I thought I would add some photos of how I did it!


I created the background in CAP, using one of the photos of the poured coasters which I reduced in colour slightly.  (I said these coasters would make great backgrounds in an earlier post)


Then I used this stencil with Black Soot Distress Oxide over the printed image, and added Silver Embossing Powder (confess I couldn't find my new clear powder - duh).   When I had done the silver embossing, I replaced the stencil and ran it through y Gemini machine, to give it a bit of depth.

Hope she likes it - hopefully it will remind her of our youth in the 60s.

No comments: