Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 6 June 2018

New Baby Cards

As I mentioned previously I had the youngest grandchildren here for a few days, and whilst here they learned that their Aunt has given birth to a baby.   Needless to say they wanted to make some cards.  So here are the results of their efforts:

They were given free reign of Craft Artist and each did their own thing, including the inserts (albeit I am not sharing those, but the wording was lovely and individual, and all their own ideas.)

9 year old's card


12 year old's card


6 year old's card
The six year old put her card in an envelope and sealed it before I had a chance to take a photo, so the image is above is from Craft Artist which is the programme they created their cards in,  It was mounted on white scalloped card. similar to her sisters' ones.

Card I created to send from their Dad and me
As I don't have a lot of baby files on my Craft Artist programme, I think we did fairly well in producing something different from all of us on a pink theme (although as I was last to create mine, I was running out of images to use - lol!)

No comments: