Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 30 June 2018

Steampunk Plaque



I have a crafting friend who is very much likes Steampunk and Dr Who.    I need to make him a card for his birthday, but knowing that he has been a bit poorly lately, I decided to make him a plaque to fo with his card.  

I created the background paper in Craft Artist, and then painted up some embellishments from my stash.  ( I confess that when I saw the man included in some mdf that I bought - I thought I would never use that - how wrong I was - he was perfect - and if I say so myself I didn't do a bad job painting him!)

The cogs and wheels etc were painted with various patina paints as well as quin gold and paynes grey.

As I mentioned he is also a Dr Who fan, son the reverse side I created a Dr Who scene.

 

No comments: