Going Green Blog Background

Friday 7 September 2018

Have you missed me?


Hi dear followers - have you missed me - have been awol for a bit for a few days away, followed by a cataract op, with visitors up from Devon to keep and eye on me (sorry for pun).

Needless to say I have done very little, but hoping to get back into the swing of crafting very soon - eyes permitting.

However I thought I would share some work in progress started before the eye op.



Don't you just love this "brick" men.   They are fully jointed - these two are sitting on the table at the mo.

My daughter wants hers painted like Tim Peake!   - so that is going to be a challenge.  Not sure how the other one will be painted yet.  So watch this space as they say.

I also built some other bits of MDF to paint, and will post those in pre-painted form over next few days

No comments: