Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 13 October 2018

A Beautiful October Day


I was lucky enough to be able to go to the coast last Wednesday.  It was a glorious warm October day, and my son was on leave from work, so I suggested a trip to the coast.   This was the first time I have been to the beach this year!

Look at that gorgeous blue sky and sea - you can understand why I needed to share with you.







Although we have often drive down to this part of the coast, we have never really gone for a stroll - well not for a number of years anyway.



There is a lovely cafe with a good reputation, and we decided to have a cuppa and a cake there - wow the choice of cakes was amazing.


On our walk along the beach, we came across these plants - I wish I knew what they were - they are so pretty.   Part of the path actually goes through a tunnel of them.


If anybody knows what they are called - please feel free to leave a comment to tell me.

No comments: