Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Pumpkins

Sorry I have been awol from blogging for those that follow regularly - sometimes life gets in the way.   As it is Halloween today, I thought I would share the pumpkins my grandchildren made.  All their own design and work - I am not a pumpkin carver - not in my remit - lol

Fortunately for them I do have the necessary tools to do the carving - also if they do it at my house, I get the job of clearing up!

The 6 year old had help from her eldest sister, but she did all the cleaning out herself - she wanted a puking pumpkin - so I helped her make a tongue.   When I asked what colour she wanted the tongue - I was thinking green or something - the reply was "white Nanny - he is dead"  - well that told me!



12 year old's pumpkin

9 year old's pumpkin

6 year old's puking pumpkin.
As haven't done anything with a pumpkin this year - I thought I would re-share my pumpkin from last year though.


No comments: