Going Green Blog Background

Monday 5 November 2018

Christmas Tree Scene Model - Work in Progress


Originally these trees were going to be green, and I had applied black gesso - then I changed my mind.  I am pleased I did - I do like the blue/white effect.   I painted with white pebeo acrylic, and then sponged various blue distress oxides around  the edges, and a little green on the trunk   I did the same with the small trees.


with stag 
 The Stag was painted with acrylic paints.


with snowman

The snowman was also painted with white acrylic and highlighted with black from a Nujvo embossing pad with my finger to give the appearance of a rounded shape.  Ribbon was tied around his neck.  His features were added with micron pens, and the black of his hat was done with a Pebeo 4Artist Marker and a band painted with a Posca pen.

The Merry Christmas signs were sponged with a cream paint and brown paint and the words highlighted with a micron pen.

All there is to do now is to apply a snow effect, and add a bauble - which I am hoping to paint compliment the design - it may even be paint poured.

I will share the finished designs anon.

No comments: