Going Green Blog Background

Friday 16 November 2018

Chritmas Cards


Well it;s that time of year again, and the reason I have been awol this week.   The guilty conscience was nagging and it said get started on your Christmas cards.

Advance notice - it may get a little boring, but I am just selecting a few at a time, which have been created in a similar way.


The main image was the stamp from the Clarity Club this month, so I had to use it (no point in leaving it until next year!)    In the top image  I have done a watercolour technique using ink pads  In the lower image I used Perga Liners (pencils) and again used a watercolour technique.  I had quite a production line going - having stamped the image, I then proceeded to paint all one colour on the cards, and then start on another colour, by which time the first colour was dry; which was a lot easier than paint the whole of one card before starting another.

The corners were a John Next Door stamp and the sentiment was a Julie Hickey stamp which were stamped with Spectrum Noir Midas Metallic inks. I have done various variations of colour on m cards - some have been stamped with Platinum, some with Blush, but the majority have been stamped with Rose Gold (love that colour).  On some cards I have embossed the corners and sentiment, some I have left plain.

Finally a little Luv Crafts Let It Snow has been added at random.



No comments: