Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 3 November 2018

Painted Calico Rose Card



There was a little panic yesterday, when I realised it was a friend's birthday.   A quick card was required.  I suddenly had some inspiration as sitting on my craft desk was some calico where I had practised stamping and painting some flowers.  (The stamp was from IndogBlu, and I used Posca pens to colour it.

I did a qick random background with distress oxides and a sponge     I cut out the flower and applied clear embossing ink to it and then clear detail powder.   This gave the effect of stiffening.  I added a drop of glue around the centre and added some Cosmic Shimmer glitter jewels, and cut into the petals to give them some shape.   The words from Craft Creations, stamped in black and embossed.

No comments: