Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 21 July 2019

Watercolured Goblin


I haven't done much  crafting this week, due to having a slight argument with a wall!  My own fault, I slipped thinking I had reached the bottom of the stairs, and I hadn't - ended up head butting the wall (fortunately a hard head and didn't hurt that), but the abrupt coming to a stop whilst falling has given me a sort of whiplash in my back, and to say I am in agony would be an understatement.  I am finding it hard to bend over my work, or even sit for any length of time.  I hope it gets better soon, but we all know these things take time!  I also have a birthday cake to ice and decorate for my upcoming birthday!

Anyway I did manage to sit quietly in the sun the other day and paint this Pink Ink designed I stamped onto handmade cotton paper.   (The paper is beautiful to work on).   I want to try and stamp this on to fabric, so this was a little experiment on the paper first.


No comments: