Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Heat Transfer Paint Printing Day 1


We have had so much fun recently (My daughter and I and later on my eldest granddaughter)  I showed my daughter an idea on a Nick Roberts show on Hochanda, and she fell in love with the idea just like me.     As neither of us have had a holiday this year - we decided to invest in a machine to do the printing.  (We ended up with one that not only prints mugs, but also T-shirts, plates, coasters and baseball type caps !)



These were the first two mugs we tried  Amazingly the one above came out much darker than we expected, and the one below came out much lighter.   You will note that the initials on the one below were barely visible.






This was the original colours of the first mug on the paper

It was obviously a learning curve - we then printed out a sheet of the all the colours we had and then printed that onto a mug.

colours on the paper

 and below how the colours turned out on the mug:





This is the mug printing part of the machine:





Come back tomorrow and the day after for more of what we have played with.

No comments: