Going Green Blog Background

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Work in Progress - Robots



 I thought I would share a little glimpse of work in progress on a little project I am working on.  Did I say little - erm well maybe strike that.   I started this a couple of weeks ago and sort of lost my mojo, and the items have been sat on the table for a couple of weeks.

It does take a while, as I needed to paint the back and the fronts, and I began to lose the will to live!  (Crafters will relate to this as we are an impatient lot and want everything to dry immediately)?

I finally found some mojo yesterday and finished painting the reverse sides (well most of them - I have found a few I missed, which will be rectified in due course).   I then started to add some decoration - the fun part.   I used Posca pens, Craft Artist Glitter Touch, and some Nuvo drops.



Since taking these photos I found my stash of googly eyes - the heads are now coming to life.   The next job will be to add the arms and legs to the bodies.   The aim is to create a sort of game for a little lad, so that he can mix and match bodies and the heads.

As you can see this is going to be a longish project, and once I have finished all the fronts, I will really need to attempt some sort of decoration to the back, and then varnish the whole lot.    So watch this space!


No comments: