Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 5 December 2019

A few Christmas Cards 4



And finally, the last few ..... I shared some that I had done with these two images in aperture cards (and I made a lot of those), but I also did a few using the image on DL cards, and adding some glitter, as well as altering the shape of the image in Craft Artist, and putting the image on square 6" cards.  (yes did a few of those too! and yes - they are all signed!)

I will persevere with stamping and colouring if the dodgy eyes will allow ..... It is just so frustrating - I can paint a watercolour, but can't watercolour an image.   I shall just have to learn to do more watercolour painting, and import them into Craft Artist.   At least there will be an excuse for digital crafting if I use an original painting by me!  



No comments: