Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 19 December 2019

Printed Mug




You may remember that I shared sore photos of some mugs I printed with heat transfer paints.  Well the family went one further and a bought printer that used the special paints.   My eldest granddaughter is in charge of it and I commissione her to decorate a mug for my hairdresser.  I love it so I hope she does too.



Delving into the world of printing on mugs, T-shirts etc, was the best idea I ever came up with.   My granddaughter is quite poorly, and because of this she is unable to get a weekend job like most of her college pals, so she now has a new hobby, and has set up an etsy shop, which will give her a bit of pocket money.  At the moment is mainly selling a couple of children's items, gifts for teachers and students, (all personalised) but hopes to diversify to other things in the new year.  So if you are after something in particular contact her via her Etsy shop:   Ikklewol.   She would be happy to design something for you.

No comments: