Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 22 January 2020

Simple Birthday Card




I wanted to try out my new Craftascope stamps, and having seen a card with a strip down the side I decided to try them out on that.

I cut a strip of Clarity Designer paper, and randomly stamped the daisy.   It looked quite effective, but then I had the idea of trying a white gelly roll pen on the petals (yes I was at this stage just playing to see what effects I could get).   I then remembered that I had a birthday card to make ........


and thus the card above evolved.  I edged the strip with some peel-offs - yes probably like most most of you I have a stash of them from when I first started crafting.  I also found some little circle peel-offs in a matching colour - so those were added to the centres of the flowers.   I die cut the sentiment using a Clarity die, and added an insert.

No comments: