Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 18 June 2020

A variation on the Windmill Doodle


Following on from yesterday post ....... 

...... When I first knew we were going to draw windmills, I was tempted to do it in blue, inspired by my piece of Delftware.    However, my blue micron pen was much thicker than the ones we were using, and I chickened out and carried on with the black ones.   However, I had done a rough sketch of the windmill when we first started that I didn't like, and where I messed up when I was practising the rope border - thankfully I hadn't chucked it in the bin, so I decided to play with that and outline in blue and add the shading with blue pencil.

I think at some point I will do another windmill picture and this time do the whole thing in blue properly.



my inspiration


No comments: