Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Sympathy Cards


I had two sympathy cards to make this week - one for the wife of my mum's cousin.   The last of that generation - I am now one of the oldest generation of the family living - but not the oldest.   The other was for a long standing friend.   We have been friends since our teens, and we both got married on the same day.  (A standing joke between us as I got the slot at the village church that she wanted, so she got married in a different church).   We lost touch and now she lives in the next road to me.   I shall think of her later this year too, when we both would have been celebrating our golden weddings.


As you can see the the two cards are similar.  I wanted to keep them simple but a little bit cheerful in these difficult times.   The inspiration came from my new Clarity Club die that arrived on Monday.  The aperture has a section of one of the Clarity paper pads behind it.

No comments: