Going Green Blog Background

Monday 19 October 2020

Using up some resin


 I had some resin leftover from Hoots, so I grabbed the nearest molds on the table and poured them.  The top one is a little frame - that may go on a card or a journal page - possible with some Pebeo fantasy paints in it.

The three ovals are star signs - so I need to fill in the recesses of the symbols -either with Posca pens, or am thinking as I type this Pebeo Fantasy Paints.  I will then drill holes in them to take a cord.

The hexagon has a hole in it ready for a necklace, but it is quite plain at the moment - not sure if I will decorate that with something - maybe a peel-off.

Finally a couple of scrolls that were in the same mould as the little frame - these will be embellishments for something in due course.

No comments: