Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 3 February 2021

More String Art

 



I suddenly realised I hadn't shared these photos of some other string art that I did from Ropenroll.  They really are great fun to do.



There were three sizes of this shape and I alternated the start colours.





Here are the three sizes on the wall of one of my bedrooms.

I have bought other kits for members of the family.   A feather one for one of my granddaughters, and an owl one for my daughter.  I must check to see if they have done them yet and get some photos.  I have also got another couple of projects in the pipeline - a rolling beaded one - which I confess I am struggling with at the moment as the old eyes are playing up.   I have also got a 3D hexagonal one to start, and some jewellery ones on order.  (These might get give as presents for the recipient to make  - on the other hand, I love doing them so much, they might get the completed items! - lol!)

I was always in awe of the pin and string art that my Dad did way back.  Perhaps one day I might even try that myself,   In the meantime this is the easy way out, but I will try and get more adventurous and try different patterns.   My daughter would probably very good at this as she is a mathematician!

No comments: