Going Green Blog Background

Monday 12 April 2021

Babushkas Dolls

 


You may remember that I made this Babushka Doll plaque up awhile ago.   At least I have got around to finishing the others in the set.   My crafting mojo has been missing for some time, and I must confess that I did find it a bit hard going - my eyes are really not up to details work these days, which is a shame, as I love doing things like this!  ' Bloomin' Macular Degeneration and the loss of central sight - it makes it so difficult to see the end of a paint brush or paint pen.  The shapes came from Madhatters Designs.

Anyway I tried - I just may have to rethink what projects I can tackle in the future!   They perhaps do look better in real life, as photos show up the imperfections so much more.




A little trio of hanging dolls - about 4" tall





No comments: