Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 15 May 2021

Missing Mojo

As you will have noticed, I have been very lax over the past month in posing anything creative.   My mojo has completely deserted me.    I have lots of projects to tackle, but no enthusiasm.     OK, when the weather has been kind I have tackled the garden, but the rest of the time when it has been too cold or too dark for my dodgy eyes to cope,  reading a book has been the answer. when normally I would be dabbling in some "messy" crafting.   I do have one particular project on the go - but am waiting for a replacement piece for it, before I can start the painting.

However, I did attempt a bit of "clean" crafting the other week, mainly to see if my eyes could cope.  I started a little sampler of chain stitch embroidery - it's a while since I have done any of that.   It's not brilliant, but I improved as I went on.  So here it is :   (It does need a bit of a press).   The lavender was stitched with 6 threads, as I wanted some dimension, but the words were done with less.



No comments: