Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 8 August 2021

Crafting with the Grandchildren

Well there was a bit of normality in my life a couple of days ago - I had a couple if hours crafting with my two youngest grandchildren - the first time for nearly 2 years (thanks to lockdown!)  Now that they are two years older they are able to walk on their own to my house from their Dad's, which is very useful when he is working from home.

We did some stamping, and they used a set of little stamps to create figures. the first picture is the 12 year old's play.   She will coloru them at home.




and this was the 9 year old's play:


The 9 year old then wanted to use my new !mindful moodling" stamps and do some painting.  As you can see she didn't finish it, but again that will be done at home.    We also cut out some of the matching word dies.



No comments: