Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Playing with new goodies


 It seems I am into bright colours this week!

I treated myself to Lou Withers latest collection - "Mindful Moodling" as a birthday present to myself.
They arrived the other day, and I just had to have a play with some of the stamps.  No plan, just used a few stamps, and the grabbed some alcohol ink pens that I haven't used for a while and relaxed with some colouring, which although they are not my "go to" colours turned out to be quite enjoyable.   I also discovered some "wet look" pens, so I used these for the yellow swirls and then embossed them, which gave a different sort of texture.

There are loads of stamps, dies, stencil, rice paper and 12 x 12 papers in this collection - so that will keep me amused from some time.

I don't normally buy large collections like this - but I fell in love with them, and follow Lou on her FB page.   As you know I struggle with seeing the end of a pen, and doodle these days -  but these stamps are lovely, and do it all for you - all you have to do is colour them in and add a few doodles of your own if you so wish,

No comments: