Going Green Blog Background

Friday 24 September 2021

Glass Baubles

 




I discovered some glass baubles in my stash that I bought last year or maybe the year before, but of course Christmas was "cancelled! last year, so I never got to do anything with them.  To be truthful I can't remember what the demonstrator did with them that encouraged me to have a go!

I decided to play with alcohol inks inside the small ones.  Not a complete success, but a reasonable result.

The larger ones I used relief paint to create various effects - it was very difficult to take a photo of them, so I put them back in their box.    Some have flowers drawn on them, some are just dots - either in a pattern or more random.   I may put some colour in them, or maybe spray the inside with a mirror effect.   Decisions to be made!   I had them drying on the line, and I must admit the really twinkled in the sun, so maybe I will leave them clear and let the fairy lights do shine through them.

No comments: