Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 1 June 2022

16th Birthday cake.


Those of you that have followed my blog for a numbers of years, will know that I can produce a beteer cake than this!    In my defence it was a dark and gloomy day when I tried to ice this, and could hardly see what I was doing, and secondly buttercream is not my favourite to work with;  albeit I did succeed in getting the icing fairly  smooth!  It was a completely "Mad" cake created using the new Colour Pop colours from Sugar and Crumbs.  Purple cake, sandwiched together with red buttercream, and then blue on the outside!  Everything gluten and dairy free and the flavour of the cake and icing was salted caramel.

The games controllers were created in chocolate - whit, milk and dark, dusted with edible frosts and then painted with coco butter for the details.

Here is a view of the inside!



It may look mad, but apparently it tasted delicisou!

No comments: