Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 2 October 2022

Gosh - has it been that long? Plus 30th Wedding Anniversary Card

 Me bad - I haven't blogged in ages - OK - I haven't don a lot, due to my failing eyesight, but am hoping that this might be rectified this week when I have laser treatment on one of my eyes.   Time will tell.

This is my most recent effort a card requested by a friend for his wife on the occasion of their Pearl Anniversary.

Obviously with my eyesight these days I kept it fairly simple, and in fact raided some of my stash of ribbons and pearls etc that I rarely use these days.   The little  topper was hand-painted by me, and fetured flowers what were in his wife's wedding bouqet.   He was delighted with it - so hope his wife is too!
To make it a bit more special - I made a box to put the card in.

No comments: