Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 19 January 2019

A little bit of Chemistry




A card for a teenager who is studying chemistry and maths at college.    I created the image in Craft Artist and printed it, but I also printed the various elements separately on to Lutrador and more paper.
I cut out the elements from both and stuck the Lutrador onto the paper to create 3D elements.  I also added a bit of extra shading and colour with Posca pens.

Some elements weren't so good in the Lutrador, so instead of sticking them over the paper images, I stuck the paper images on the Lutrador (ie. the elements with pink in them, and the calculator).  I also stamped some IndogoBlu bottle images onto the Lutrador and painted them.  Finally I decoupaged all the elements onto the back ground image, and die cut the sentiment and the numbers.

No comments: