Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 5 May 2018

If it doesn't move it'll get painted ....

 Yes it's a bit like that at the moment ....... am loving the sparkle paint so much.   This first project was to give a coat of paint to the rusty sun umbrella stand.   It has come up a treat.  (Mind you I am wondering whether a touch of gilding wax on the roses would look OTT).

revamped sun umbrella stand
Next on the list was a revamp of some bamboo wind chimes, that were last painted 7 years ago.

work in progress
The finished article.  As with previous posts I painted the bamboo with the black sparkle paint, and then using the paint fusion technique I decorated the chimes.



and the "dangler"

The wind chimes before I started - as you can see
 they had become rather faded over the years.
I decided to keep to the one theme of roses and daisies.   However, I do have another set of bamboo chimes, so perhaps they will have a more random painting on them  :)


No comments: