Going Green Blog Background

Friday 4 May 2018

Gypsy Caarvan (Vardo)

How could I have forgotten to share this.   It took up enough time to do, and the reason why I missed a lot of blogging.
Front
All painted with Pebeo acrylics with a little detail on the wheels done with pen.   Finally a coat of spray and shine to seal it. I think it is self explanatory of what I have done painting it - so pictures following are work in progress finishing with the start,

Perhaps the only thing I should add was that rather than have empty windows I painted some rice paper and stuck it behind the windows,

Side and Front

Side

Back
Work in progress - top painted and wheels etc added.


Wheels decorated

Close up of wheel decoration

The original start of the build
I had originally wanted the decoration on the front and back to be a bit smaller, but it was virtually impossible - so just went with the roses theme.

I hope you like it.

No comments: