Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 7 July 2018

Art Nouveau Card


I tried a little experiment with this card.  Having cut the die out of black card, and an aperture out of the gold pearlescent card, and backed it with some green glitter card (having discovered small "freebie" pad of it in my stash when looking for something else (like you do - crafters will understand this!).  I decided I wanted to emphasize the design a bit more .... so out came the Nuvo drops. which although coloured still show the glitter of the card underneath them.  I used Ivory seashell on the flower with Strawberry Coulis jewel drops around them.  The stems and leaves had Key Lime Jewel Drops applied, and a few highlights were done in a few other sections with White Blizzard Glitter drops.  (I think I am in love with Nuvo Drops!)

I printed the sentiment out and then mounted it on the same green glitter card and then black card.

No comments: