Going Green Blog Background

Friday 6 July 2018

Christmas Lanterns



Yes I know it is only July, but I got sent these as an apology for the delay in sending out some other kits ... more of those later eventually.

However, I seem to have another model building addict in the family.   I had the youngest grandchildren to stay over the weekend, and settled down after the two youngest had gone to bed to build this ..... well their older 12 year old sister saw me get it out and asked if she could help.      Yes .... well .... I put the hanging frame together, and she built the lanterns!  (I did get to do part of one!)  She loved doing it and wants some of her own kits to build (this could become costly on my part - lol!)

Eventually I will get to paint it (at least I hope I will and she doesn't want to do it - lol!) when we have decided the colours as it is going to be for her Dad.   (Maybe I will treat her to another one so she can make it for her Mum).

No comments: