Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 30 September 2018

Haunted House




The light wasn't very good when I took this photo, so hope you can see it clearly enough.   Another of my Halloween Kits - I apologise that I can't remember the name, but there are no labels on the bags, all I can say is that I bought them from Hochanda.

The house is made so that a battery tealight will sit in between the front and the back, so I painted the insides of the two parts of the house with Pebeo Dyna fluorescent orange.   It does look effective with the tealight in it (although this photo is just taken with the flash on the camera. )  

As with the tombstone I used mainly Pebeo paints for this kit.  (Mmainly because I was up the garden in my Den, and all my Pebeo paints were up there and to hand; and as it was so lovely in the sunshine I was too lazy to walk back down to the house for any others!)

I have used the marbline spray again on the house, didn't quite go where I wanted it - but it looks quite effective in real life.  

I still need to work out exactly where the ghost is going to sit and glue him down properly, and I think the bat needs some "eyes".   I will try and take another photo in daylight and add it here.  I do find taking a photo is quite good as you can then see what need improving.

As promised another photo: 


No comments: