Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 29 September 2018

Back to Halloween



Well the last couple of posts have been "pretty" - so today I am back to ghouls and ghosties, with this littles mdf project.   It was part of a collection of kits I bought, which included this tombstone, and a haunted house and lots of accessories.  It also came with the faux moss.

The main tombstone was sprayed with granite spray and then painted in various shades of grey.  It was then sprayed with silver marbling spray.  oh Wow, am in love with this effect.   

I then painted the various embellishments ( I do want to do a bit more to the pumpkin, he is not shaded enough to my liking at the moment, so a bit of work with some paint or distress inks is required methinks.  I shall also add either some jewels or Nuvo drops to the eyes of the cat, ghost and pumpkin.  I am also thinking I need some red paint of Nuvo drops, dripping down form the RIP. !!!!!! I think I might also put some phosphorescent gel on the white paint.   (Well if I am going to scare the local kids .... I might as well make a good job of it!)

At least my bad closework eyesight paid of when I wrote the Happy Halloween - I purposely did it shaky writing - lol!

No comments: