Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 24 November 2018

Christmas Cards 5


 Another selection of cards, all painted slightly differently.   The little stamps are from Julie Hickey, and I used my stamp platform to position them, which meant I could batch make them, knowing that they were position correctly each time.

They have been embossed and then painted using inks from ink pads.  I had a good production line going - painting one colour on all the cards, and then repeating with next colours, by which time the first colour was dry.

Most of them have been finished with a little Let It Snow and some Nuvo drops.


slight variation on this one as I discovered s smudge on the edge
so double sided tape and glitter rectified that - lol!



This final card was an experiment stamping and embossing in white, but I wasn't happy with the effect as the image and sentiment didn't show up well.    Rectified with a bit of shading with ink from ink pads around the images and the wording.  Corners added in same colour and some Let it Snow.


No comments: