Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 2 January 2019

3D Printing

We had a lovely family day over the weekend, with my daughter, son and eldest granddaughter designing and printing with the 3D printer I treated the family to for Christmas.

My daughter has had quite a bit of practise with it now and showed my son how to use the software.  Here are a few bits we made:

Spaceman created from a download from the Canadian Space Agency

My son's first print in colour changing filament

a Tardis bookmark in colour changing filament
(changes colour in UV light)

A dice designed by my granddaughter, also in colour changing filament. 
Dots coloured with  Posca pens. (our original dice pattern that came with the machine
had wrongs dies opposite
)

Panic at the Disco key tag designed by Granddaughter



we printed a few of these two in colour changing filament,
three in white

We coloured the three white bookmarks with blue markers

Apart from the spaceman, the dice and tag designed by granddaughter - the other items were from Thingyverse.

No comments: