Going Green Blog Background

Tuesday 26 February 2019

anther sneaky peak - work in progress


This is the flap of a little portable "notepad" that has pockets for pens/paints and paper, and a clip for the paper should one be out and about and want to do some drawing etc.

(That does sound a pretty vague description, but hopefully more will be revealed as I progress with the project.)

Having applied black gesso to the "notepad" I decided I wanted to try out some freebie stamps that came with a magazine - so decided to go down the white an black themed route.   I stamped with Nuvo clear and then applied Cosmic Shimmer White detail embossing powder.    I also added a few squiggles and words with a Versamark pen.   I felt it needed a littl extra colour to define some of the images, so I used some glitter Posca pens and coloured in a few bits

No comments: