Going Green Blog Background

Monday 25 February 2019

More sneaky peaks


Gosh is it a week since I did any crafting?  Where does the time go.  In my defence, as I am not allowed to dig the garden at the mo, I have made a start on the spring cleaning, with the view that once that is over and done with I can have some "me crafting" time.   The last couple of weeks have also involved various appointments, dentist, hospital etc.   I have now had my post op check up on my eyes and today had an opticians appointment .... unfortunately it will be another two weeks before I get my new specs, as they need special coatings!  hey ho.

Anyway yesterday as it was nice I did manage to gesso the typewriter, so the next stage is done, and I was able to put it out in the sun to dry.  (I also managed to give the lawns their first haircut this year - that doesn't count as no gardening does it?).

I also manged to start another couple of projects - more of those tomorrow.   In the meantime you will find me up the ladder washing walls and ceilings! .... though I play hooky tomorrow if it is still as warm as today and sit up in the Den painting!

No comments: