Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 2 February 2019

Teneriffe Lace



Well I was taking things easy last week I decided to try some Teneriffe Lace.   Erm ....  not brilliant and this was my second attempt.

A case of don't give up the day job!   It was quite relaxing, but I think I need a little more practise.  The idea was to get the granddaughters interested in doing it, but I thought I had better give it a go first.

It's quite difficult to get the tension right, and rally it needs stiffening before you take it off the loom - that might have made a difference,   I also want to try and get some thicker crochet cotton, as I think I would get a better result with that - as the cotton that comes with the kit is very fine.

However, I am happy to share my failures as well as my successes  - lol!   Hopefully in the not too distant future I will have a success to share!

No comments: