Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 24 March 2019

Art Folder again (Outside)

The Back
 I am really pleased with how this turned out as an experiment.  I used one of Leonie Pujol's latest stencils for Clarity Stamps.

I used a finger dauber and acrylic paint.   The face was done with IndigoBlu fair, and the rest was done with the American acrylics in a random fashion (as they were still out on my desk).  I also used a bit of IndigoBlu Olive Waistcoat green paint. I then added a few extra "squiggles£ with black and white paint and outlined the hearts etc to make them stand out.  I also painted in the eyes and lips with a brush.

Having done the Folk Art inside and this stencilled back, I decided I didn't like the black and white front that I had done - so added a little extra colour to that.  (I think I have shared this already - so to recap it was stamped and embossed with white embossing powder.


The Front

No comments: