Going Green Blog Background

Monday 25 March 2019

Bee Plaque


I painted this little ring plaque from Samantha K crafts  The solid ring was painted with Pentart Patina effect paints, and the cut out ring with Starlight paints.  (I had originally painted with normal acrylics, but didn't like it - so gave it a bit of sparkle.

I also felt it needed a back - so I got some grey board and painted it with a light blue acrylic and then spattered some other colours at it to give a speckled finish.   I felt it needed something in the middle, so for the moment I have just placed a little wooden heart in the centre, which I will eventually paint (possibly with Fantasy paints) or stamp an image or write a name on it.      Decision to be made at a later date.    I will also add some matching ribbon as a hanger.

No comments: