Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Bee Happy




A little page from my Art Journal that I created a couple of days ago playing with my new Daler Rowney paints, Mama Makes stamps and IndigoBlu large Bee stamp.

I applied a thin coat of white gesso to the page, and then with my finger applied blue, pink and yellow paint randomly over the page.

I then used some of the paint and also Artistry ink pads with the Mama Makes stamps.  I stamped the bee on the page and embossed it with silver, and then on a separate piece of card I stamped it with a black ink pad and embossed it with clear powder.   This was then painted and fussy cut and decoupage on top of the stamped image.  Finally a few more background bits added with a Mama Makes stamp and white gesso and the "Happy" sentiment added in black, and highlighted with a white Posca pen to make it stand out.

No comments: