Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 17 October 2019

Anniversary Card

 
A card for a mathematician and her husband.    The card blank was masked off and the background created with an AALL & Create stamp (stamped a couple of times).  I then drew around the stamped images with a Sakura glitter pen.   I created the sentiments in Craft Artist, and glazed them. 

The flower was made with coloured parchment and the new Clarity picot flower dies and matching Groovi plate and affixed to the card with a little gem brad. 

I fell in love with the picot flower dies and marching Groovi plates, and treated myself to a couple.   I know my eyes aren't good enough these days to cope with parchment work on a large scale, but as I have some Groovi products, I thought I could probably cope with doing something on a small scale like the flowers.   I was pleased that I managed it.

No comments: