Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 16 October 2019

More Watercolour Snow Scenes


I have attempted another couple of watercoloured snow scenes.   Not completely happy with them - mainly because the drawing pen was set a little wide for the masking fluid on the trees, but hey ho it's only paper so I can do them again.  Apart from the little booboo, I am quite pleased with them.

They were also much smaller this time, as I did them on a postcard-sized piece of watercolour paper, which is actually more difficult than painting something a bit larger.


I have two more demos to watch - so will share the results when I have done that - if I get some good results, I will sign my paintings, and possibly photocopy them and use some for Christmas card toppers.  If I can improve on the top one, I think it would make a good Christmas card, with a sentiment added.

No comments: