Going Green Blog Background

Friday 4 October 2019

Mens Birthday Cards

Have you missed me regular followers?  So sorry if you have - life has been a bit fraught of late with personal stuff , and losing my crafting mojo!     I am also coming to terms with not being able to drive anymore' so had to say goodbye to my beloved car.  After 58 years of driving a new lifestyle is taking a little while to get used to.  Crafty stuff has been in abeyance for a while, although I have some work in progress.  Hopefully I will get back to it soon - at least the weather is preventing me from sorting the garden, although it also means that I can't craft outside for a while!  At least I have no excuse not to make a start on Christmas Cards.  (sorry about the "C" word).

Anyway, I managed to make a couple of quick cards today for a couple of male relatives.   Thank goodness for Craft Artist as inspiration was definitely missing today.   (I did personalise the inserts slightly though).



and I did a quick variation on a theme for the second one!


No comments: