Going Green Blog Background

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Messing about in my Art Journal



I seemed to have lost my crafting mojo recently, but having watched Lou Withers yesterday on Hochanda, and decided to get our my Art Journal and play.   A bit rubbish (although loads of people on the group I belong to on Facebook loved it - what's that all about?)

One of the group mentioned her art journal, which she calls her "I don't care" journal.  Love that idea - so that's what mine will become!

Anyway - how did I create this "mess"?    The background was created with Brushos and a spritz of water.   I then picked out various shapes in the colours and doodled around them with fine liner pens and Posca pens.   The white swirl at the top was created using a glue pen and white embossing powder.   I also added a few bits of gold leaf and some odd doodling with the new Craft Artist Glitter Touch . (I love these - my new favourites).

No comments: