Going Green Blog Background

Monday 16 December 2019

Journal Covers

Firstly apologies for not posting for a while, but I have been busy and also had this perishing bug that has being doing the rounds.  I seemed to have eased off the coughing today, so hopefully I will soon  be on the mend and back to normal (whatever that is).   I have never been so behind with my christmas "To Do" list.   I hope to feel well enough to get the Christmas cakes iced in the next couple of days!

I have bought art journals for a lot of the family for Christmas, and as my two youngest granddaughters asked a few weeks ago if they could create something, and I gave them two of my journals to play with.   I decided that I would give them to them as part of their Christmas presents which at their request is mainly craft stuff, particularly as I don't get to see them quite so often now as they live further away, and the journals would be better with them, than sitting here with me.

I thought I had better get some more and give them to the rest of the family, again,  as I don't get to see them that often I thought I had better decorate at least one cover of them, leaving them to do wht they wanted with the other.

As my son's partner is also into art, I decided to make her one as well as her girls, and also one for the elder sister of the two that had already done theirs.   (I realise I haven't posted pictures of the original ones - so will take photos of those tomorrow, as I am typing this rather late at night!).

Anyway here is what I have managed to do this week:






No comments: