Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 20 August 2020

Diamond Wedding Card

Have you missed me? - I am pleased to report that I am still in the land of the living following my operation last week.  Have been taking it easy.  Also my crafting mojo has gone walkabouts!

Had to find it quickly today .... as discovered late this afternoon after an afternoon of gardening that it is my neighbour's Diamond Wedding Anniversary today!    Craft Artist to the rescue, so that I could quickly make a card and pop it through their door whilst they were being taken out tonight to celebrate!


Mind you it was nearly a catastrophe - having applied some glue to add some glitter - I grabbed the wrong pot and managed to pour glue over the card instead of glitter - oops.   Thankfully having created the topper in Craft Artist I was able to print off another image!

No comments: