Going Green Blog Background

Friday 30 October 2020

Paint Fusioned Tool Carousel


I treated myself to this lovely rotating tool carousel.   It is made my Studio Light, and it comes flat packed and you have to put it together yourself.

The design was basically very good and relatively easy to put together, though I came unstuck when it came to fitting the top piece on ..... Seems to be a slight manufacturing fault in the fact that the slot os the side dividers are too narrow to take the dividers.    I had to take a file to it, but it still didn't fit that well, and the top piece was beginning to crack.   (I have since discovered that I am not the only person to have had trouble, and mine is actually less cracked than some other peoples).     This was a bit of a shame.   However, I shall add a bit of "filler" of texture paste to cover up the "iffy" bits.

It comes painted white.   I was going to decorate it with stamps or papers, but I rather liked the white finish - so out came the acrylic paints and I did a bit of Paint Fusion or as it is also known - One stroke painting.

No comments: