Going Green Blog Background

Friday 23 July 2021

Resin Jewellery

 



I confess I have been a bit remiss and not posted recently, although I have been playing with various "goodies. so I am tempting to catch up over the next few days.   My excuse is that family matters have had to take priority (as they do from time to time).

I had a lovely play with some resin and jewellery findings the other day when it was lovely and warm and I could work outside and in the Den.   (I try to avoid doing resin indoors, as it can get a bit messy!)  The top picture wee using various molds with either dried flowers of coloured resin.


The next two pictures were made in cabouchon molds and then stuck onto bezels:




These next two photos show resin done in backless bezels (you have to have them stuck to special sticky tape to pour them, which you then remove.   I have used various colors of resin, dried flowers and glitter bits/   The second picture shows the backs 







No comments: